This contract is entered into between wow! Audits (a division of InspireMe Labs) and your company (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) at the moment you place your order for an SEO Audit Service on our website located at wowaudits.com
- wow! Audits will provide Client with SEO Audit Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO Audit”) as described in this contract.
- All orders must be pre-paid in full via the website at wowaudits.com – prior to wow! Audits beginning any services for the order placed.
(1) wow! Audits SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
(a) to provide the Client with a clear understanding of where they stand in terms of various SEO factors in the eyes of Google, and
(b) to provide a detailed SEO Audit report on all factors duly audited so Client may take action at a future date to fix the various SEO related issue.
(2) SEO Audit Services provided by wow! Audits, may include (but are not limited to):
- Technical SEO Audit – wow! Audits will review over 100+ technical SEO factors on your site, to identify what is affecting your rankings.
- On-Site Content Audit – wow! Audits will take an in-depth look at how content is structured and published across your website.
- Keywords Audit – wow! Audits will do a rankings review of your current keywords and new potentials, helping you rank and monetize quickly.
- Competitor Audit – wow! Audits will spy on your top competitors – to see exactly what they are doing, so we can reverse engineer their strategy.
- Backlinks Audit – wow! Audits will see a birds-eye-view of your backlinks – to measure their anchor ratio, link juice vs relevance, and toxicity.
- Google Penalty Audit – wow! Audits will do a quick check-in to see if your website has been affected by past algorithmic updates or manual actions.
(3) For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Links to Social Media Accounts owned by the Client and related to the website being audited.
- Attend a 15 to 30 minute online review session prior to the commencement of the SEO Audit.
(4) Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO Audit services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
All sales are final. There are no refunds given once an order is placed. We pride ourselves as experts in the field and stand by our quality. We do not process any refunds at all. Only under rare circumstances, and if we have not started work on your order will we be open to offering a refund. Please contact us if you fall in this bracket.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- wow! Audits has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content
that they accept now or in the future.
- This is an SEO Audit service only, and wow! Audits will prepare reports and give access to these reports to the client.
- The reports will detail various factors audited by wow! Audits.
- Under no circumstance will this service attempt to fix any of the factors. If the client wishes to engage in further SEO services, they will have to open such a request as a separate business transaction.
- The SEO Audit will not affect the Client’s current SEO visibility / rankings in Google or other Search Engines, because we do not change or alter any SEO signals, and wow! Audits simply does a scan of various current underlying SEO factors of the website such as, the websites code, architecture, content, keywords currently ranking, organic traffic, backlinks etc.
- wow! Audits is not responsible for the Client SEO rankings and visibility, or improving search engine rankings as part of this contract.